.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

9.15.2005

Anfang

This one has been created as a semi-secret place to put the things I'm thinking that I wouldn't really want anyone else I know to know about. I could have continued posting privately on Livejournal, but in the end we write these things because we really want people to read them, don't we? So the thought that someone somewhere has stumbled across this sordid little site will probably be enough to keep me postulating and venting for a while.

Here's to the truth, buried in a shallow grave. We'll find out eventually if anyone wants to pass around the shovel.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

Discovered you over at Dani's of all places. Your blog definitely intrigues me. I've just started digging :)

Great post over at Dani's BTW.

16.6.06  
Blogger Ubersehen said...

My thanks. I'd say that I hope the subject matter doesn't offend, but... well, anonymity being what it is means that it's not an issue for me. Do contribute to anything you find interesting.

21.6.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home