.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Te nosce
View my complete profile
posted by Ubersehen | 23:07
That guy is still alive?
Why, should he be otherwise dead? Am I missing something?
That would be a surprise.
Oh I just haven't seen him do anything lately, so I assumed he had gone to the same place as Vanilla Ice and Pauly Shore, which, really, is no better than being dead. Perhaps I'm just ignorant of what he's up to, though.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
That guy is still alive?
Why, should he be otherwise dead? Am I missing something?
That would be a surprise.
Oh I just haven't seen him do anything lately, so I assumed he had gone to the same place as Vanilla Ice and Pauly Shore, which, really, is no better than being dead. Perhaps I'm just ignorant of what he's up to, though.
Post a Comment
<< Home