.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5.23.2007

Umleitung

I liked this:

"Can omniscient God, who
Knows the future, find
The omnipotence to
Change His future mind?"


- Karen Owens

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

Cute. A logical argument and a neat bit of poetry all blended together. I likes it as well.

24.5.07  
Blogger Dani Kekoa said...

Well, I would say that God doesn't necessarily know every single detail of the future, only the outcome of what's to come. The idea that God is omniscient and omnipotent is a pagan Greek philosophy, not Biblical doctrine. You won't even find the words 'omniscient' or 'omnipotence' in Scripture. Unlike what many Christians believe, the future is not all predestined or settled, but rather open to change by each persons ability to freely choose what to do.

Anyway, just wanted to drop you a line and tell you that I found out some more stuff on Dr. Spock. I posted it in the comments for you Here.

8.6.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home